Why JOIN the
Mary O. Model Team?
The ONLY Model Program with your own
LUX SENIOR SESSION INCLUDED!!!
and a strong emphasis on community service and mentorship.
Mary O. Model Team is about more than just getting your picture taken. It's centered around creating an unforgettable experience and capturing the time leading up to your graduation. Models are offered an amazing portrait experience, including opportunities to participate in editorial photo shoots and creative projects, access to exclusive products and pricing available to ONLY to models, as well as, the chance to earn your senior portrait products for FREE. Yup, FREE!!!
Best of all, you’ll get to meet new friends and be a part of a community that supports and encourages one another. It's young people just like you! Notice, I didn't say "girls". That's because Mary O. encourages guys to apply too! We pick the students that are the best fit for the program regardless of race, religion, color, or gender. We do ask all models to be in high school during their model year but they can be Freshmen - Seniors. Each year the applicants are different, so the team is different.
AND… as a team, you’ll be involved in fun community-oriented events and projects. You will work together on community service projects, receive mentorship, earn national service awards, and Mary O. will even help you find scholarships. Have we mentioned, ONLY Model Team members are eligible for the Mary O. Senior Scholarship?
What exactly is a Mary O. Model? As the official “face” of Mary O. Photography, you’ll represent the Mary O. brand in the community at events, by sharing your photos with your friends, giving a shout out on social media, and by spreading the word about your one-of-a-kind portrait experience.
The goal is to get your friends and the community excited about booking their portraits with Mary O.! When they do, they'll get a discount on their session and you get a little something, too! It could be cash, prizes, or a super fun gift card to the hottest retailer.
WHAT IS THE
The Mary O. Model Team is all about you making connections and being a part of something it's more than just senior portraits.
Starting as early as your freshman year of high school, you'll have access to exclusive Model Team group shoots, the opportunity to travel with the Model Team & your family to places like New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago, plus access to exclusive Team events & more!
As part of the Model Team, you'll have the chance to go above and beyond your senior year and be a part of memories that will last far beyond high school.
WHY JOIN THE MODEL TEAM?
The Model Team is unlike anything else in the nation!
First, the biggest thing with the Senior Team is that it's just that... a TEAM. One of the reasons that I do the Model Team every year is because of the connections that I've seen the team form with one another year after year. Girls have found their college roommates and Team members have become best friends.
Not only that, but you'll have the chance to be nationally published in magazines like Senior Year Magazine, an industry-leading publication. Styled group shoots that are unmatched! You have access to perks that only the Team has access to and being a part of events that are invite-only.
AND… More than that you will be making a difference! As a Team, we work on service projects in the community. We have collected books for children’s homes, done food drives, refurbished playgrounds, and baked cookies for first responders. Mary O. Model Teams have given hundreds of hours of community service!
Want to hear what past Senior Team individuals have said? Check it out below!
Mary O. Model
2020 Byron P.Steele High School
Mary O. Model Team Destinations are for those looking to take their senior portrait experience to the next level. At Mary O., we are excited to offer our Mary O. Model Team the exclusive opportunity to travel to amazing locations for fashion, editorial shoots that are guaranteed to be different from all of your friends' senior photos. For Destinations, we travel to cities that are known worldwide for their portrait locations to provide you the once in a lifetime chance to have photos that look like they're meant for the pages of a magazine publication.
During the course of the year, the Mary O. Model Team has the opportunity to be a part of exclusive group shoots that are only offered to the Team. These shoots bring the team together and you walk away with amazing, styled images that include several different concepts throughout the year. The best part about this is that it's one of the perks of being on the Team.
Check out some of the shoots that past Mary O. Model Teams have done.
the model team offers more than any other rep program in the nation!
do more, get more, be more!
• Participate in stylized group photoshoots and events throughout the year EXCLUSIVE to Mary O. Models. Group shoots and activities are a lot of fun! ALL group sessions are FREE!!
• FREE Smartphone app, social media images, Team T-shirt, and MORE!!!
• Access to EXCLUSIVE pricing and products available to models ONLY.
• Model rewards: The opportunity to earn FREE products, prizes, and CASH!
• Opportunity to earn invitations to participate in VIP and DESTINATION photo shoots throughout the year with complimentary digital files from these shoots.
• A Lux Senior Session with PROFESSIONAL Hair and Makeup AND Senior Film Creation. (Seniors ONLY!)
• The Opportunity to earn SCHOLARSHIPS and nationally recognized awards EXCLUSIVE to the Model Team.
• Be in high school in the greater San Antonio area. (Finishing 8th grade - Seniors are eligible to apply for the following year.)
• Complete the Model Application in full.
• Be comfortable in front of the camera and love fashion and people.
• Work well with others with a positive and encouraging demeanor. This is a ‘feel-good’ program! Good vibes only, please.
• Be photographed by Mary O. Photography and have your images used in marketing and promotional materials. Participate as much as possible in model shoots, events, and activities.
• Be active in social media. Follow and interact with Mary O. and other Mary O. Models on social media. Share your photos and makes posts related to Mary O. Photography.
• Be excited about representing Mary O. and represent yourself and Mary O. Photography in a positive manner both in actions and in content posted on social media.
• Book your senior portrait session with Mary O. Photography and have the session completed by May 1 of your senior year.
• Mary O. Photography models are not be allowed to take senior portraits with ANY other photographer and cannot model for ANY other photographer their senior year.
• Have parent/guardian approval and support. (I am always super excited to have parents involved!!!)
Are you ready for the Mary O. Model Team?
Fill out the info to the right to request an application. Applications are typically reviewed for acceptance in the month of January but may be submitted at any time. We limit our team to 15 models giving priority acceptance to those in their Senior year. If we have openings, we will admit underclassmen or continue accepting applicants until the team is full. Follow me on Instagram for updated information @maryo.photography
Once submitted, I will send an invitation to those who are excepted as models and we will schedule a time to get together for a parent meeting to discuss the year, sign contracts, pay enrollment, and book senior sessions! If accepted to represent Mary O. Photography as a Model, onboarding must be completed within one week of being accepted or your spot is released to another applicant.
Mary O. Model
"I absolutely LOVED being a model for Mary O. Photography! Working with her made some of my favorite memories from high school! 2020 may have had a crazy pandemic but Mary O. still made it all happen... and SAFELY! I wouldn't take it back for the world. If you're thinking about becoming a Mary O. Model Team member, DO IT - you won't regret it!